SUPERTEAMS – USING THE PRINCIPLES OF RESPECT TO UNLEASH EXPLOSIVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
SuperTeams MASTERCLASSES are based on the book, “SuperTeams: Using the principles of RESPECT to unleash explosive business performance,” Marciano & Wingrove, McGraw-Hill, 2014.
A range of MASTERCLASSES is available for:
- Executives, seeking to create a culture of RESPECT and develop SuperTeams;
- Team Leaders, seeking to develop their teams into SuperTeams;
- Team Members of a single team, seeking to develop their team into a SuperTeam;
- Team Members from multiple teams, seeking to develop their own teams into SuperTeams.
- The power of RESPECT and the corrosive effect of DISRESPECT;
- How to spot and handle disrespectful everyday behaviour;
- The RESPECT model;
- How to apply the RESPECT model to the various components of teamwork such as building the team, establishing rules and procedures, on-boarding, excelling, recognising & rewarding, exiting, leading, …
Click here to learn more about our other MASTERCLASSES.