SELLING YOUR IDEAS – “GETTING THE GO AHEAD”
Being right and having a logical argument do not get you commitment; they merely earn you the right to be heard … and sometimes not even that. In order to gain commitment to any idea, you also have to win hearts and minds.
- How to analyse the target audience – those to whom the ideas need to be sold;
- How to prepare for the selling process, including connecting with the right individuals;
- A selling process that maximises the impact of the arguments and minimises the risk of failure;
- How to support claims with appropriate evidence;
- Different forms of argumentation;
- A way to monitor the progress of the selling process;
- How to handle push-back, questions, and direct objections;
- How to move from succeeding on a logical level to creating genuine commitment
- To secure commitment.
Click here to learn more about our other MASTERCLASSES.